The science of cold foam
While in operation, the cold foam jar
performs 2 main functions:
- Produces air that is dispersed within the
milk during a liquid or aqueous phase,
known as an “in air interface”.
- Unfolds water soluble proteins within
the milk, which bond to each other and
stabilise the air produced within bubble
walls, causing the milk to foam.
• Total volume = 2 quarts
• Starting liquit volume = 32 ounces
• 2-7/8 diameter 300 series stainless blade with
• Quick and effective way to froth ore aeriate liquids
WE ARE TAKING PRE ORDERS RIGHT NOW. ALL DELIVERIES IN 30 DAYS OF ORDER. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
Imported from Brussels, Made in USA.